• Bathrooms: 4
• Beam: 23.6ft
• Builder: Sanlorenzo
• Cabins: 4
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 6ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 88ft
• Speed: 16kn
• Year: 2020
• Jet Ski
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap “Ask a question” below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
This stunning brand new 2020 Sanlorenzo SX 88 is certain to turn heads with it's uber-cool design and beautiful light contemporary finishes. Accommodating up to 8 guests in a flexible arrangement she features a full beam master, VIP Queen forward and two twin cabins midship that are convertible into doubles.
Her stylish main salon offers incredible views with floor to ceiling windows and aft doors that open fully to the aft deck dining and beach club area, comfortable seating large tv and a small wet bar round out this space. Forward is a large dining area with a large dining table comfortably seating 8, equally perfect for a formal meal or to just sit and have a cup of coffee whilst discussing the days menu with the talented chef. Where MON CHATEAU really shines is all the amazing exterior space. Bunny pads and dining area on the fore deck. More lounging and dining areas abound on the flybridge which is climate controlled and features a fun bar and the option of a shaded canopy. The open transom brings guests closer to the water, serving as a beach club area with a submersible swim platform making it easy to jump onto the wide array of toys.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all